keskiviikko 13. elokuuta 2008

Spicy Korean Miso Raamen in 5 minutes

I know the reader base constructs mostly of people with student income and student timelimits. Of course I include myself into this poor bunch of losers struggling through everyday life with miniscule monetary feasability options and even less time. Hence, I had to come up with some sort of refreshing, easy to cook and CHEAP dish to keep me going on all-nighters and while procrastinating vigorously.

I present to you, Spicy Korean Miso Raamen.

The Incredients:

-1 pack of unflavored raamen-noodles
-1 raw egg
-Chili (the hotter the better (read:Blair's))
-Miso (soup stock or paste)
-Bean stalks

The Works

Measure the water to a kettle and bring it to boil. I usually use water scarcely, since I prefer my noodles somewhat dry. As the water becomes to a boil add the miso stock / paste. If you are able to get the paste I recommend using that. The amount depends on your preferences, but I tend to use it unsparingly (1-2 tbps). The miso soup stock is a trickier one, but one pack should suffice. Add the chili.

Add the noodles in the soup and rince the bean stalks. When the noodles are about done, cut the heat or take the kettle of the stove. Break the egg on the noodles and mix. The egg stiffens guite nicely, but remains unsolid. Lastly, add the beanstalks on top and give it a little mix. You can let the noodles stay for a couple of minutes for the bean stalks to heat up a bit.

Enjoy with an energy drink.

Ei kommentteja: